Demi Masa, Sungguh manusia merugi, KeCuaLi 1.Yang Hanya Percaya pada Tuhan 2.Berbuat Kebaikan 3.Saling mengingatkan dlm Kebenaran & 4.Saling mengingatkan dlm Kesabaran. (Al-'Asr)

Pages

Tuesday

Who am i ?

Bismillah
mengutip preface buku 7 Habits of Highly Effective TEENS by Sean Covey

Who am i?

i am your constant companion.
i am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.
i will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
i am completely at your command.
Half the things i do you might just as well,
turn over to me and i will be able to do them quickly and correctly.

i am easily managed - you must merely to firm with me.
Show me exactly how you want something done,
and after a few lessons i will do it automatically.
i am the servant of all great individuals, and
alas, of all failure as well.
Those who are great, i have made great.
Those who are failure, i have made failure.

i am not a machine,
though i work with all the precision of a machine, plus the intelligence of a human.
You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin,
it makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, be firm with me,
and i will place the world at your feet.
Be easy with me and i will destroy you.

WHO AM I ?


*I am Habit.*

1 comment:

  1. kunjungi juga
    kedokteran-kesehatan.blogspot.com
    memuat informasi kedokteran dan kesehatan.

    ReplyDelete

 

Zona Kedokteran Design by Insight © 2009